Thursday, June 25, 2009

On My Way

Well, lately it has been kind of up and down, I am beginning to develop certain ways of getting around things (read meals) and keep calories on the three digits. I also have been exercising more, I made homemade weights. I got to walk more often but at least I got a pedometer so it counts every step I take since I get up until I got to sleep. I also have been picking at my face less, I began slathering on the cocoa butter at night and the sun block at the day. I also began measuring besides just weighing. It's good, I am seeing more progress there so it motivates me.

I got a long way to go on what could be a never ending quest. A few days ago I was in a chat room. When they asked about our goals, honestly all I want is not to hate what I see when I look at myself. I am going to even spend the night doing some kind of exercise I don't care which.

I hope there is an end at some point.

2 comments:

  1. heyy your blog is really insperational (skinny yet from the chat thing :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to take care of yourself, I'm happy that you're seeing improvements. (:

    Hope things continue to go well.

    ReplyDelete