Monday, October 5, 2009

Reflections

Lately I have been thinking, about very different things. One of them is self perception. I'll be honest, I have a huge list of issues with physical aspects of myself. But people, that is the tip of the iceberg because what really messes me up. Before you question things I have said here, yes, BDD goes beyond physical things. I am convinced the people who have been there for me through thick and thin will one day not be able to stand me and leave. They will say I am just unbearably boring and give up. That's in part why I have become so harsh with myself, if i am boring can't I atleast be pretty? No, sorry you get none.

Why do I bring this up? Recently I have been considering several entries for this blog but discounted them because they seemend of topic. At first I thought it would be about one thing but it has begun to transform. What am I saying? Tis might be a chronicle of someone one with deep issue but I don't think these issues wont be limited to specifics. There will be disucssions on food,, phsical aspects, and such. but there will be other things.

If someone is reading this and thinking that I have missled you, I am sorry you feel that way I promise it was not my intention. I am not looking for atention and honestly, I think this is really just a personal diary because there are many much better blogs out there. Like I have said, my view of myself is not the best.

I am still deciding whether or not I will change this but if I do, the changes will not be to big and hell there might be more entries. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment